Monday 12 November 2012

What Kind Of Environment Or Situation Make Me Creative, Inventive,Innovative?

As a creative student, of course I need to be Creative, Inventive and Innovative. In order to achieve that, I must find the environment or situation that can help me. It is almost impossible for me to be creative,inventive and innovative at anywhere and anytime. I'm not Picasso or Leonardo Da Vinci. 

So what kind of environment or situation can make me Creative, Inventive and Innovative?
1. Calm place with not so many people in it.
2. Mingle with creative people.
3. Put anything that I have in mind on a paper. 
4. Thinking while listening to music.
5. Browsing internet to help with my ideas.
6. Take a deep breath and get out for a while.

1 comment:

  1. as for me, i like to find idea while listening to music

    ReplyDelete